PSC employs a dedicated staff of nine highly creative packaging design engineers with well over 100 years of combined experience in corrugated, folding carton and protective packaging design. Our ability to conduct vibration, compression and drop testing in-house provides structural design validation prior to production so you can feel comfortable that your products will arrive in one piece.
The fact that our innovative Point-of-Purchase displays and unique folding carton, corrugated, foam, and single face lamination packaging solutions are present in well-known retail stores throughout the world is testimony
to our skill in structural design.
• Structural packaging design
• Structure development: Artios CAD software
• Pallet and shipping optimization: TOPS software
• In house lab testing: Lansmont testing equipment
• Board analysis: In-house quality lab
• Prototyping: Kongsberg equipment
• 3D presentation rendering
• Foam prototyping: In-house foam fabricating